How To Set Up A New Company & Shelf Company Services In Australia
You have a great new idea for a business. Nurture the passion and enthusiasm as it will be a long ride! We have provided the list below to help you get started, but remember that perseverance and hard work will make your business a success.
- Sales & Marketing
- Operations – delivery, manufacture
- Finance – bookkeeping/reporting
- The Offer – Value proposition – what are you offering to potential customers
- Customers – What sorts of customers are you offering this Offer to? Will you be dealing with particular demographics or personas, or to people in specific locations, or through a shop or online?
- Resources – what people, materials, activities and partnerships do you need to make the offer
- Financials – what are the likely expenses and incomes from the offer and resources – who do you make money.
- Bank accounts
- Credit card acceptance facilities
- Overdrafts or business loans
- Bank guarantees (for premises leases)
- Raising money from family/friends or angel investors
The best all around guide to making money from a business, with simple explanations of cash and how to make a profit, is the book Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits!: 4 Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential By Greg Crabtree Pretty much like the title says!
We have collated some good resources here, but find a good accountant as this is key to your business success.